This utility can write Subfile code for any given SQL select statement with little or no user interaction. It takes less than 20 seconds to write complete Subfile code. Check video at top/bottom of this page for more details.
Please run this sql to extend the expiry date
7.2 or later
- UPDATE SFLC0000P SET P0VALUES = ENCRYPT_TDES('2030-12-20','Y6Den25wQN') WHERE trim(DECRYPT_CHAR(P0KEY,'Y6Den25wQN' )) ='EXPDATE2' WITH NC
- SET ENCRYPTION PASSWORD ='Y6Den25wQN'
- UPDATE SFLC0000P SET P0VALUES = ENCRYPT_TDES('2030-12-20') WHERE trim(DECRYPT_CHAR(P0KEY)) ='EXPDATE2'
- Very easy to use interface.
- Write Free format code.
- All DB operations are SQL based. No native I/O(F-Spec).
- All three type of subfiles are supported.
- No dummy variables names.
- Write code with named indicators only.
- Final code is well formatted with proper indentation.
- Code generated is highly readable and very easy to understand and modify.
- Message subfile will be created for message handling.
- And much more…..
You can report a Bug in comment section or send a mail to email@example.com.
Please check change log latest bug fix.
SAVF Download Link :
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS after Download
On your PC
— Unzip this zip file and Upload to IBM I(Iseries/AS400)
On your IBM I
- RSTLIB SAVLIB(SUMITG) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(*LIBL/WRTSFL)
- Use menu QSYS400 or command WrtSFL
– The save file can be deleted after the RSTLIB is complete.
– LIB SUMITG can be renamed to any LIB name as per requirement.
Please send any feedback on to:
Videos for more details:
|Release Date/Time||Version:||Change Details:||Supported IBM i OS version:||Expiry date:|
|07 Feb,2018||1.1.0||Stable||Minor Bug fix
V6R1M0 and later only
|30 June, 2020|
|16 June,2017||1.1.0||Stable||V6R1M0 and later only||30 June, 2020|
|28Aug 2016 11:00PM||1.0.2||BETA version
||V6R1M0 and later only||30 June, 2017|
|20June 2016 7:00PM||1.0.1||BETA version
||V6R1M0 and later only||30 August, 2016|
|19June 2016 7:00PM||1.0.0||BETA version||V6R1M0 and later only||30 August, 2016|
ALL SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER. THE PROVIDER OF THIS SOFTWARE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE
OF THIS SOFTWARE. USE IT AS YOUR OWN RISK.